Patrick Henry Community
Scholarship Application Online Interview
Scholarships are financial awards to students on the basis of grades, community service or other requirements set forth by individual scholarship donors. Gifts from individuals and local community organizations have made these scholarships possible. They are available to all qualified students enrolled at PHCC. Contact the financial aid office for additional information.
1. You may apply and submit on line for scholarships available
for the 2013/2014 Academic Year or you may visit the Financial Aid Office to
receive a paper application.
2. Before you begin your application you will need the following information:
Your high school GPA or the date of your GED
You must have completed an Application for Admissions and have it on file at PHCC.
Your assigned Virginia Community College System credentials (username and password)
In order to be eligible for scholarships based on financial need you must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) on file at PHCC.
3. Be sure to follow instructions and answer each question
4. You will NOT be able to edit your responses once you have Submitted the Application.
5. Deadline to apply and submit letters of recommendation is Friday 11/1/2013 @ 4:00 pm.
6. For other available scholarships and financial assistance contact the Financial Aid Office.
In the following pages we will ask you a few questions which are necessary to apply for all scholarships at Patrick Henry Community College. You must answer each question fully to be eligible for the scholarships. Although not all information is required for each scholarship leaving any information out could reduce your chances of being selected.
Patrick Henry Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Affirmative Action Coordinator, Francis T. West Hall, room 148, (276) 656-0212. This includes access to electronic information and services.
The deadline for applications has passed.